james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: JAMES ... now that we (may be) merged, where to?
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 18:37:11 GMT
Jason Webb wrote:

> I need a stable merge point (when Noel says so :)) so I can put in the
IMAP
> branch.  If people reckon the current HEAD is good now then I'll branch it
> straight away.

Soon as we get some testing, I'll replace the trunk and also make a tag.
People should not --- and I don't know if most people understand this ---
run:

  svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james

unless they have a lot of diskspace and really want to see a lot of
redundant and obsolete stuff.  The proper thing to do is to check out the
trunk (or branch) for each thing that you need.

I'll be exercising MBOX, pipeline and remote delivery soon.

	--- Noel