james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Soren Hilmer <soren.hil...@tietoenator.com>
Subject Re: Encoding issue in BayesianAnalyzer?
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 08:05:28 GMT
Back to the issue. It is very likely to be fixcrlf causing the problem.
I used to run it on som test-mails to ensure they ended in crlf, but as you
have experienced it changes the charset as well :-(

Luckily you can add an encoding option to fixcrlf like in this example:
<fixcrlf srcdir="${src}" includes="**/*.java" eol="lf" tab="remove"
tablength="4" encoding="ISO-8859-1"/>

Don't now if ISO-8859-1 is the correct one to use maybe ISO-8859-15 is better

--Søren

On Wednesday 01 June 2005 00:55, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Stefano Bagnara wrote:
> > > IIRC, because it was intended to keep Windows users from
> > > putting incorrectly formatted files into source control, and
> > > to remove tabs.
> > >
> > > At least the latter should be addressed now by SVN.
> >
> > AFAIK the first is addressed by SVN.
>
> <<sigh>> That's actually what I meant.  The tabs issue is not addressed by
> SVN.
>
> 	--- Noel

Søren Hilmer, M.Sc.
R&D manager             Phone:  +45 72 30 64 00
TietoEnator IT+ A/S     Fax:    +45 72 30 64 40
Ved Lunden 12           Direct: +45 72 30 64 57
DK-8230 Åbyhøj          Email:  soren.hilmer <at> tietoenator.com