james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Short term, but immediate, solution to spam volume.
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2005 12:06:43 GMT
On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 09:55:08PM +0200, Stefano Bagnara wrote:
> > > I have no rights to close jira issues, you can mark as resolved the
> > > following:
> >
> > > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-380
> > > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-379
> > > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-377
> > > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-375
> > > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-374
> > > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-369
> >
> > You SHOULD be able to close the ones you open, unless we have
> > the permissions wrong.  But there seems to be something wrong
> > with the new JIRA update.  I cannot properly resolve or close
> > issues, either.  I get form errors and the issues end up in
> > inconsistent states.

I added myself to the james-developers group and successfully closed the
first issue.  There were problems with edits/updates (particularly
versions) on Friday, but I think the reindex fixed them. Please let me
know if the problems persist.

> I've got no links to close an issue.
> It seems I've no rights on JIRA, and no differences on issues reported by
> me.

In the permission scheme, only 'james-developers' group members could
resolve issues.  I added 'reporter', so you should now be able to resolve
your issues.  Noel, please change back if this was not the intention:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/project/EditPermissions!default.jspa?schemeId=10180

--Jeff