james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Webb" ...@inovem.com>
Subject RE: IMAP for James: offering help to development
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:43:51 GMT
Apologies, Antonio.
I had intended to respond to your previous email but I'm a bit busy at the
moment.
The IMAP dev branch is at

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/branches/imap-dev

The main piece of work still to is to map & adapt the current James
repository system onto the IMAP server. I'm doing this at the moment but it
is slow going.

To help on the IMAP stuff you will need a good understanding of how James
hangs together, including how mail repositories work, where users live etc

There is a Google summer of code project to add SEARCH to the IMAP server as
this is a complex but distinct piece of work.

-- Jason