james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Cheng <c...@joecheng.com>
Subject Re: Summer of code - IMAP
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 18:50:40 GMT
Oops, I should've been more precise... my code only *parses* the search
request string into what is essentially an abstract syntax tree.  It's
still something we need, but that's the extent of what it does.

It does seem like making SEARCH work, whether that involves Lucene or
not, would be an interesting and realistically scoped summer project.  I
wish there was a "Summer of Code" when I was a student! :)