james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Rebolo" <dani...@adinet.com.uy>
Subject Re: Innodb better?
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:14:17 GMT
I read a lot of myisam or innodb databases.. but it is difficult to choose
one of them...

myisam, is much faster than innodb, but innodb has more security (transaccions
and row-level rocking).

is it possible to use james with myisam and dont less the security, i mean,
perhaps.. it is a way en mysql to configure myisam to use transaccions..
is it possible?

tell me.. what you suggest me .. innodb or myisam tables???

thanks people!!

Daniel Rebolo