james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Chirizzi" <anto...@chirizzi.com>
Subject R: Embedding James in an application
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:37:10 GMT
Hello,

we (Renato and I) would like to help increasing the momentum.
We would like to complete IMAP for James.
Sure we could work only by night, since we too have children, but I think we
could give good help.
During day time we work for two different software companies near Milan, in
Italy.

Is there anybody willing to help us to get started?

We have a lot of questions, for example: what version of james should we
start from?
What source tree should we download, the last one?
Is there a branch of cvs or subversion, which is dedicated to IMAP?
How mature is the IMAP code?
We tried to check out the latest version with subversion, but we had some
problems.

How can we join the develpment team?

Thanks a lot,

-Antonio