james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Chirizzi" <anto...@chirizzi.com>
Subject IMAP for James: offering help to development
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:16:44 GMT
Hello,

we (Renato and I) would like to complete IMAP for James.
We can work only by night and sometimes during weekends, since we too have
children, but I think we could give good help.
During day time we work for two different software companies near Milan, in
Italy.

Is there anybody willing to help us to get started? (this is the second
email I am sending to this mailing list, I hope this time someone will
answer...)

We have a lot of questions, for example: what version of james should we
start from?
What source tree should we download, the last one?
Is there a branch of cvs or subversion, which is dedicated to IMAP?
How mature is the IMAP code?
We tried to check out the latest version with subversion, but we had some
problems.

How can we join the develpment team?

Thanks a lot,

-Antonio