james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Anne S <hyperfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer Of Code - Interfaces
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 13:46:26 GMT
Blast, I never thought about a racked situation. Thanks.

Regarding the config.xml, would people be OK with a two parter:
-Server side Java wrapper around config.xml. An API would be exposed
so other programs, not just mine, could manipulate config.xml.
-A Java Servlet based interface that connects to the wrapper and
manipulates config.xml

Another question: Are people happier with JSP or Java Servlets? Yes,
in the end, they compile out to the same thing, but sometimes I hear
quasi-religious wars on which deployment solution is the best ;-)

- Anne S