james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Anne S <hyperfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer Of Code - Interfaces
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 15:54:06 GMT
That would be terrific. If I understand this correctly, you are
proposing a documentation and conceptual model (less programming, more
diagramming) project, correct?

I would definitely be open to that, if you believe it to be a better
use of time. I'll draw up a revised application to reflect this.

One thing, however: Is this a replacement for just the config.xml GUI,
or both the config.xml and Remote Manager GUIs?

Thanks.

-Anne S.