james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Anne S <hyperfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SPF support?
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2005 00:32:35 GMT
I'm willing to handle SPF in Matcher form. Fast-fail, that's something
I'd have to investigate.

But in Matcher form, I believe that is doable in the SOC timeline.
However, this + the projects proposed in my original application is
probably too much work for the time allotted.

What about SPF Matcher + Remote Manager GUI?

-Anne S.