james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <danny.an...@gmail.com>
Subject James/Gump failures
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:07:55 GMT
Hi all, and Gump guys..(Apologies for x-posting, replies to self or
server-dev@james.)

Latest James failure was due to Gump not finding the output.
I've reconfigured the project descriptor 'james-server.xml' to
hopefully let it find it.

What this means is that the version number is now hardcoded in
james-server.xml. We should probably change the "main" ant target to
use a date suffix for the default jarname and have a special release
target for applying the release version suffix instead.
Or we could move James to Maven...

Anyway, if this doesn't work for Gump I'll do something else.

d.