james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Google Summer of Code
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:30:45 GMT
Danny wrote:

> I would like to commend *all* of our several SoC applicants

Agreed.  They were all great.

> Each of the students has now posted a message about their proposal
> to this list.

I looked over each, and Danny and I talked about them at ApacheCon.  We
agree that both students should go for it as-is, and assume that no response
is a sign of agreement.  As we merge in their changes, we'll continue to
provide feedback and review.

Even if future changes require code changes, well that's normal for open
source and we can just make them later as necessary.  In the meantime, the
bulk of the functional code will have been done.

	--- Noel