james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <Danny_An...@slc.co.uk>
Subject Re: James/Gump failures
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:19:48 GMT
I've commited that change.

|         |           Stefan Bodewig   |
|         |           <bodewig@apache.o|
|         |           rg>              |
|         |           26/07/2005 13:37 |
|         |           "James Developers|
|         |           List"            |

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Danny Angus <Danny_Angus@slc.co.uk> wrote:

> It already is, its called ${version}. How do we "make Gump
> override..."?

In the Gump descriptor there is an <ant> element, that accepts nested
<property> elements.  On top of that Gump provides @@DATE@@ which gets
replaced with the current timestamp.

In your case you'd add

  <property name="version" value="@@DATE@@"/>

as child to <ant> and modify the <jar> element in the Gump descriptor
to reflect your change (name="james-server-@@DATE@@.jar" or something
similiar).

Stefan

reflect the opinions and views of The Student Loans Company Limit
 ed.

viruses.