james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <Danny_An...@slc.co.uk>
Subject Re: JAMES fast fail
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:15:38 GMT
Thats right, work on the design you proposed, thats what we expected.

I would suggest you work on the trunk, not on the branch.

|         |           Anagha Mudigonda |
|         |           <anaghamudigonda@|
|         |           gmail.com>       |
|         |           26/07/2005 11:08 |
|         |           "James Developers|
|         |           List"            |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       James Developers List <server-dev@james.apache.org>
                                                |
  |       cc:
                                          |
  |       Subject:  JAMES fast fail

Hi all,

Since there is no clearly consensus as to whether JAMES should be
rearchitected around MINA, I am implementing the design I proposed.

Currently I am working on the latest stable release 2.2.0.  Do you
suggest I take a later release?

~Anagha

reflect the opinions and views of The Student Loans Company Limit
 ed.

viruses.