james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <Danny_An...@slc.co.uk>
Subject Re: James/Gump failures
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:07:43 GMT
That worked. :-)

|         |           Danny Angus      |
|         |           <danny.angus@gmai|
|         |           l.com>           |
|         |           25/07/2005 15:07 |
|         |           "James Developers|
|         |           List"            |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       server-dev@james.apache.org
                                          |
  |       cc:       general@gump.apache.org
                                          |
  |       Subject:  James/Gump failures
                                          |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi all, and Gump guys..(Apologies for x-posting, replies to self or
server-dev@james.)

Latest James failure was due to Gump not finding the output.
I've reconfigured the project descriptor 'james-server.xml' to
hopefully let it find it.

What this means is that the version number is now hardcoded in
james-server.xml. We should probably change the "main" ant target to
use a date suffix for the default jarname and have a special release
target for applying the release version suffix instead.
Or we could move James to Maven...

Anyway, if this doesn't work for Gump I'll do something else.

d.

reflect the opinions and views of The Student Loans Company Limit
 ed.

viruses.