james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefano Bagnara" <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Changes in jira (privs issue?)
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 20:44:25 GMT
I'm working on the jira issues to clean up the old stuff and prepare for a
release plan.

I've just moved the fix version for much bugs from 3.0 to 2.2.1. I plan to
rename 2.2.1 to whatever the next release will be and to rename 3.0 to
whatever the major next release will be.

I'm not able to change the fix version for closed bugs: is this correct?
Should I reopen, edit and close them again?

Please add your own requests for the next release to JIRA and use the vote
system to let us know your interest in specific issues!

Stefano