james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Soren Hilmer <soren.hil...@tietoenator.com>
Subject Spoolmanager blues
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 12:40:12 GMT
Hi,

I am having trouble with the JamesSpoolManager in the trunk.
I experience mails hanging in the spool, it looks like the offending piece of
code is the return statement in line 418. The reason I suspect that line is
that I cannot reproduce the effect if I remove the line.

Have anyone seen something similar, or can someone (Stefano) provide the
rationale behind this particular return statement.
I will do some more debugging to better understand what happens.

regards
  Søren

--
Søren Hilmer, M.Sc.