james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Soren Hilmer <soren.hil...@tietoenator.com>
Subject Re: Spoolmanager blues
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:45:28 GMT
I at least cannot reproduce the behaviour, which lead to this patch any
longer.
I will do some more tests, and report if any anomalies occur.

--Søren

On Wednesday 07 September 2005 12:53, Stefano Bagnara wrote:
> I just committed my patch to AvalonMailRepository.
>
> IMHO this is a critical change and we should test it a lot before the
> release.
>
> I'm now trying the same chages in the JDBCMailRepository to see if this
> removes the "delay".
>
> Stefano
>
> > > I also tried using Derby/db on trunk, and saw "just" the delay.
> >
> > This is "known".
> >
> > > I will try out your patch.
> >
> > Don't try the one I pasted. I already had to change it due to
> > unsynchronized notification.
> > Just testing a further change, hope I'll commit the change
> > soon (stay tuned).
> >
> > Stefano

Søren Hilmer, M.Sc.
R&D manager		Phone:	+45 72 30 64 00
TietoEnator IT+ A/S	Fax:	+45 72 30 64 02
Ved Lunden 12		Direct:	+45 72 30 64 57
DK-8230 Åbyhøj		Email:	soren.hilmer <at> tietoenator.com