james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefano Bagnara" <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Switch to Loom 1.0RC3
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 08:12:09 GMT
> Again to me, if we get rid of the whitespace issue so we can
> basically use the same configuration file, this seems like a
> change worth discussing.

I think we should first discussing then try to make it work.
I don't want to loose time "hacking" loom and then stop against a -1.

I will work on the dbcp issue and whitespace issue ONLY if there is
consensus that the change is a good thing (I will do other tests only if I
see at least 3 +1 to test it and no -1)

I've already done the "proof of concept" by running my james with NO CODE
CHANGES (the ones I already committed apart).

Stefano