james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Pietro Marrone <webmas...@oredelmondo.it>
Subject Getting user repository
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 20:57:25 GMT
Hello,
I have two mailing list, say "A" and "B",
I need on command (say sendind a mail to a special address) check all
users subscibed on list A and comparing with users on B,
and on certein condition subscribe the A users on B list.

I tryed both with mailet and extending baseCommand, but both of them
give me problems (al least I'm not able to complete the task):

- With mailet I can't get the users from the lists
- Extending baseCommand I can get the users from the list where the
command belongs but I can't get the users from the other list.

Cuold anyone help me, I spend two days on this problem.

Regards