james-server-dev mailing list archives

From karl wettin <ka...@snigel.net>
Subject Re: Greetings
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2005 11:23:01 GMT

15 okt 2005 kl. 16.52 skrev Stefano Bagnara:

> It seems that the work on the IMAP side is almost in stall so
> you're left
> alone.
> BTW I think any effort is welcome so if you create any code
> concerning IMAP
> you can then submit that code to JIRA.
> I could help later when we need to integrate the code with James.

Although I belive this means I'll write the IMAP-service from
scratch, the svn-repo does not seem to contain any IMAP-code what so
ever. Is it available somewhere else?

I think I'll use the state machine compiler <http://
smc.sourceforge.net/> for this project.

Does anyone here develop James with Eclipse? I could need some help
setting up my workspace and get Avalon running smooth from within.

--

   karl