james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Preparing the v2.3.0 release
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:35:05 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Stefano,
>
> All of the site docs were moved to the site tree, outside of the code
> branches.  The site and related build needs to be reorganized so that we
> have a site, plus build-specific docs in its own sub-directory.

I'm looking in http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/site/trunk but I
cannot find xdocs there.
Could you point me to the correct folder/repository?

> Personally I am very much against the use of Maven with JAMES, and any
> number of projects that I know who use it are now looking to return to Ant.

I was talking about maven2 and not maven1. I agree with you about maven
1 and many projects reverting to ant from maven1. Your opinion is the
same for maven2 also?

Stefano