james-server-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Stefano Bagnara (JIRA)" <server-...@james.apache.org>
Subject [jira] Resolved: (JAMES-429) error: Unable to provide DataSourceComponent for maildb
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 12:02:01 GMT
     [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-429?page=all ]
     
Stefano Bagnara resolved JAMES-429:
-----------------------------------

    Resolution: Cannot Reproduce

With no additional informations this bug report is invalid: not able to reproduce it.

> error: Unable to provide DataSourceComponent for maildb
> -------------------------------------------------------
>
>          Key: JAMES-429
>          URL: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-429
>      Project: James
>         Type: Bug
>     Reporter: x

>
> thank you!    can u help me!!!
> C:\Downloads\james-2.2.0-src\dist\james-2.2.0\bin>run.bat
> Using PHOENIX_HOME:   C:\Downloads\james-2.2.0-src\dist\james-2.2.0
> Using PHOENIX_TMPDIR: C:\Downloads\james-2.2.0-src\dist\james-2.2.0\temp
> Using JAVA_HOME:
> Phoenix 4.0.1
> org.apache.excalibur.containerkit.lifecycle.LifecycleException: Component named
> "users-store" failed to pass through the Initialization stage. (Reason: org.apac
> he.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Unable to provide DataSourceCo
> mponent for maildb).
>         at org.apache.excalibur.containerkit.lifecycle.LifecycleHelper.fail(Life
> cycleHelper.java:289)
>         at org.apache.excalibur.containerkit.lifecycle.LifecycleHelper.startup(L
> ifecycleHelper.java:159)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.application.DefaultApplication.s
> tartup(DefaultApplication.java:480)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.application.DefaultApplication.d
> oRunPhase(DefaultApplication.java:428)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.application.DefaultApplication.r
> unPhase(DefaultApplication.java:364)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.application.DefaultApplication.s
> tart(DefaultApplication.java:138)
>         at org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.start(ContainerUt
> il.java:251)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.kernel.DefaultKernel.startup(Def
> aultKernel.java:178)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.kernel.DefaultKernel.addApplicat
> ion(DefaultKernel.java:254)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.deployer.DefaultDeployer.deploy(
> DefaultDeployer.java:353)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployF
> ile(DefaultEmbeddor.java:498)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployF
> ile(DefaultEmbeddor.java:491)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployF
> iles(DefaultEmbeddor.java:476)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployD
> efaultApplications(DefaultEmbeddor.java:466)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.execute
> (DefaultEmbeddor.java:224)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.run(CLIMain.java:158)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.execute(CLIMain.java:144)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.main(CLIMain.java:102)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.Main.startup(Main.java:94)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:46)
> Caused by: org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Unable to p
> rovide DataSourceComponent for maildb
>         at org.apache.avalon.cornerstone.blocks.datasource.DefaultDataSourceSele
> ctor.select(DefaultDataSourceSelector.java:140)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.application.BlockInvocationHandl
> er.invoke(BlockInvocationHandler.java:92)
>         at $Proxy2.select(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.james.userrepository.AbstractJdbcUsersRepository.initializ
> e(AbstractJdbcUsersRepository.java:248)
>         at org.apache.james.core.AvalonUsersStore.initialize(AvalonUsersStore.ja
> va:130)
>         at org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(Contai
> nerUtil.java:235)
>         at org.apache.excalibur.containerkit.lifecycle.LifecycleHelper.startup(L
> ifecycleHelper.java:144)
>         ... 22 more
> There was an uncaught exception:
> ---------------------------------------------------------
> --- Message ---
> Failed to start application james.
> --- Stack Trace ---
> org.apache.avalon.phoenix.interfaces.DeploymentException: Failed to start applic
> ation james.
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.deployer.DefaultDeployer.deploy(
> DefaultDeployer.java:379)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployF
> ile(DefaultEmbeddor.java:498)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployF
> ile(DefaultEmbeddor.java:491)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployF
> iles(DefaultEmbeddor.java:476)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployD
> efaultApplications(DefaultEmbeddor.java:466)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.execute
> (DefaultEmbeddor.java:224)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.run(CLIMain.java:158)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.execute(CLIMain.java:144)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.main(CLIMain.java:102)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.Main.startup(Main.java:94)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:46)
> Caused by: org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingException: Failed to start appli
> cation james.
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.kernel.DefaultKernel.startup(Def
> aultKernel.java:195)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.kernel.DefaultKernel.addApplicat
> ion(DefaultKernel.java:254)
>         at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.deployer.DefaultDeployer.deploy(
> DefaultDeployer.java:353)

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
   http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see:
   http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: server-dev-unsubscribe@james.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: server-dev-help@james.apache.org


Mime
View raw message