james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Review/Help for Phoenix trunk upgrade (Noel?)
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 17:14:05 GMT
>> I'm ready to commit build.xml changes and phoenix-bin but as many
>> libraries are changed maybe someone would like to test it before I
>> change the whole phoenix-bin folder.
>
>> Should I commit anyway and eventually we will revert the commit
>
> Sure.

I just committed the new libraries and closed the last issue blocking
2.3.0 (JAMES-418).

I still have an issue with derby using dbfile for spoolrepository that I
exposed but I had no time to create a test as a proof of the bug. I will
try to do something about this.

I'm sorry I had no time to upgrade my personal server and test the
version currently in trunk but I preferred to share what I had now
because I'm not sure about my spare time in the next days/weeks: maybe
someone else will download the current version and run few tests.

Stefano

PS: I haven't copied the avalon-phoenix svn under james because I want
to be sure we stick to that release before. I don't know phoenix enough
to patch the source code so I think that moving phoenix sources under
james will not help james by now. BTW we can "clone" the source tree (as
reference?) if we decide to keep the updated phoenix.