james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vincenzo.gianferrarip...@praxis.it>
Subject Re: Whitelist SenderIs Matcher
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:21:31 GMT
Norman,

The attached zip file contains a mailet, a matcher, mysql create table
syntax and a snippet of config.xml that should do what you need. Feel
free to use/change it. It works fine for me since 2.5 years, and is
adapted to the current james-trunk (future 2.3.0).

I have plans to put it in james-trunk someday, but it needs some changes
to support sqlResources.xml plus some comments and some cleanup, and I
don't have time now.

Vincenzo