james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer ...@spam-box.de>
Subject Re: Get the current recip
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:16:05 GMT
Hi,
im not sure if you understand what i need to do.. or im not understand
you ;-)

we want to use james as relay. I need to set diffrent mailets for
diffrent domains.. So i need to spool them seperatly. After that i want
to call diffrent mailets for the recips based on the domain they belong
to.
I thought the split in diffrent spools will be done automaticly when i
set remotedelivery for the diffrent domains to diffrent spool.

bye
Norman