james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer ...@spam-box.de>
Subject Re: encoding and ü and ß! <- BUG
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 17:56:31 GMT
After downgrade to james 2.2.0 see problem is gone after adding text
with AddFooter..

But sometimes i get broken encodings with and without using AddFooter ..
but not everytime like it was
before when using james 2.3.0 + AddFooter..

The Problem is thats hard to debug :-(

And my Boss will probaly kill me or replace the james relay if the
problem persist..

Also the problem with blackberry is gone with james 2.2.0..

Im sure its a Problem with james and not qmail.

any ideas ?

bye