james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Get the current recip
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:45:02 GMT
Norman Maurer wrote:
> Hi,
> im not sure if you understand what i need to do.. or im not understand
> you ;-)
>
> we want to use james as relay. I need to set diffrent mailets for
> diffrent domains.. So i need to spool them seperatly. After that i want
> to call diffrent mailets for the recips based on the domain they belong
> to.
> I thought the split in diffrent spools will be done automaticly when i
> set remotedelivery for the diffrent domains to diffrent spool.

<mailet match="HostIs=domain1.com" class="RemoteDelivery">
	.. remote delivery options ..
</mailet>

<mailet match="HostIs=domain2.com" class="RemoteDelivery">
	.. remote delivery options ..
</mailet>

<mailet match="All" class="RemoteDelivery">
	.. remote delivery options ..
</mailet>

The use the gateway remotedelivery option when appropriate.

Stefano