james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Get the current recip
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 15:27:45 GMT
Norman Maurer wrote:
> Thats is what i did..
> But when i use mail.getRecipient() to get a array of recips i get all
> recipients but i just want to get the one the mail is spooled for..

I already explained you that there is no such thing! Each spooled mail
has MULTIPLE recipients. A matcher or a mailet can split a single mail
with multiple recipients to multiple mail with single recipients, but
stop thinking that mails in the spool have a single recipient.

If you use HostIs then the mail is automatically splitted and only a new
mail with only the recipients matching the HostIs domain will run in the
RemoteDelivery for that matcher, and the remaining recipients will be
passed to the following HostIs matcher.

Stefano