james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] James 2.3.0a1
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:53:38 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> I tagged it: http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?rev=376553&view=rev, and it is
> the current nightly build.
>
> I have also uploaded it to people.apache.org/~noel/james for review.

+1 Stefano Bagnara

PS: I checked it and I found this "non blocking" problems.

1) In the binary distribution my notes about phoenix "JAMES_PHOENIX.txt"
is in the root (I will move somewhere else, before final release)

2) james-src and james-with-phoenix-src packages are identical: phoenix
is never included! (we'll fix this for alpha 2).

3) derby url is relative to the start path. running james from the bin
folder will start it with a different db than running james from the
james folder (using bin/run.sh | bin\run.bat). I don't know how to fix
this (maybe changing the dir to the james root\bin, or better in the
root in the run script).

I will add this to JIRA as soon as possible.

Stefano