james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: James 2.3.0a1
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:08:13 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Stefano,
>
> The release is at http://cvs.apache.org/dist/james/.
> [..]
> Would you mind posting an announcement to the user list with this
> information, and the other issues you posted separately?

I just posted the announce to the general list (here
http://james.apache.org/download.cgi we say we announce releases in the
general list).

Maybe we should send an announce to the user list, too.

I also updated changelog.xml in the site repository in SVN but I don't
know how to *publish* changes to the site. I think I read it somewhere
on the apache docs but I cannot find it right now. Can you help me?

I also plan to update the download page to give more visibility to this
alpha builds, and maybe we should also add an homepage news, to let the
world know something is happening :-) (please help me with a news text,
because my english is not good enough for an homepage!)

Stefano