james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer ...@byteaction.de>
Subject Re: MailStoreRepository
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 07:13:23 GMT
I will have a look..

So im right that the getUserInbox from James class get the right Mbox
for the User on delivery and retrieve? Is this not only a default ?
Sorry for asking such question .. but james is very complex when
starting with add some code on it.

So your right with the reason why only a few commiters there :-)

bye