james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject James 2.3.0a2 tests (Was: [VOTE] James 2.3.0a2)
Date Sun, 07 May 2006 12:44:50 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>> I'm not sure wether we should wait few days or re-start the
>> vote of the patched 2.3.0a2 release I just tagged.
>
> With a but of luck, I can at least test it in my config today.  I have MySQL
> 3.23 deployed.
>
> 	--- Noel

That would be good! I don't have any mysql 3.x deployed anymore.

If you have time to make tests you could try enabling the
"inMemorySizeLimit" option in config.xml and using db (not dbfile)
repositories to see if you can reproduce the
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-466

If we'll find minor issues with 2.3.0a2 (before or after the release)
we'll branch from the current 2.3.0a2 tag to fix them, otherwise we will
decide wether to branch from there or release a new trunk later.

Stefano