james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: 2.3.0a3 release plans
Date Sat, 13 May 2006 15:52:43 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>> I'll create the branch from build_2_3_0_A2.
>
> OK.  Now could use some help getting the fixes from trunk that we need.
>
> 	--- Noel

Here is the list of commits for
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-474

r404802 - Few more tests (work in progress) for NPE and IOExceptions in
message cloning/sharing code (JAMES-474)
r404787 - Added one level of indirection (field=>getter) over the
wrapped message. Now the wrapped message is kept inside the
referencetracker (more clean, easier to read)
r404783 - Previous commit was not a solution, trying a new one after a
new failing test has been added (JAMES-474)
r404782 - One more test for the MMCoW object (still investigating on
JAMES-474)
r404780 - Possible fix for an NPE whose test has been just added to
MimeMessageCopyOnWriteProxy (maybe related to JAMES-474)
r404779 - Further changes to MimeMessageCopyOnWriteTest to better check
the expected behaviour and to avoid leaving garbage in the temp folder.
r404773 - Refactored the MimeMessageCopyOnWriteProxyTest and added a
proof of a bug (maybe related to JAMES-474)

And here are the commits for
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-490

r406086 - Fix regression introduced with Javamail 1.4: using bind in
remoteDelivery resulted in failing all connections (JAMES-490)
Introduced a functional test as proof: I added it to the SMTPServerTest
because it was faster, but this should be considered a RemoteDelivery test.
r406087 - Fixed comment for previous test (cut&paste)

Stefano