james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] James 2.3.0a2
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 19:03:50 GMT
We didn't sign 2.3.0a1, so I thought we could have done the same for
2.3.0a2.

Btw I've just retagged and built it, and replaced the files in the link
I posted before (so bad releases are not spreaded).

I'm not sure wether we should wait few days or re-start the vote of the
patched 2.3.0a2 release I just tagged.

Good practice would tell me to wait, but I think that having a tagged
release ready for a vote would increase our chances that people and
other committers will download a test it.

What do you think?

Stefano