james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Contributed mailets
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 16:23:17 GMT
Imho the best thing would be to have a sourceforge repository where
people can submit new mailets (source/binary).

The problem is that this thing takes time.

The sourceforge repository would allow us to redistribute mailets using
GPL/LGPL and any other not-ASL-friendly licenses.

Imho we should keep using JIRA as the repository for user contributed
mailets until we'll have something better.

Stefano