james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <danny.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javamail 1.4 final and new licensing
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 08:17:25 GMT
On 30/04/06, Norman Maurer <nm@byteaction.de> wrote:

> Ok here is the patch again.. but Stefano allready fix it . I just send
> him the patch cause i had a talk with him on icq. ( JSpf) So i thought
> its the quickest solution to send him directly.

Norman, it is very important that every discussion about James
development is carried out on this list. If we don't do that we
exclude people, and we risk loosing sight of the reasoning behind
decisions which we make. If you converse with Stefano on icq you
should summarise the conversation in a post to this list. More
importantly Stefano is the commiter here, so he should definitely do
this.

This is not a personal criticism, it applies to all of us and is
important if we don't want the project to fragment and eventually die
out.

d.