james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer ...@byteaction.de>
Subject Re: [JAMES-259] Add SpamAssassin support
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 14:35:06 GMT
Yeah that make sense to me too.. So we can use it as Machter and use
other mailets to move them to other repository or tag email etc.

We could also use this als mailet and set and attribute like we do it at
the moment in clamav

bye
Norman

Am Donnerstag, den 01.06.2006, 10:32 -0400 schrieb Noel J. Bergman:
> re: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-259
>
> There appears to be a lot of opportunity to refactor both the SpamAssassin mailet and
ClamAVScan into a common base class and two service-specific implementations.

> The pattern of setting an attribute, and then using a separate mailet to set a header
from the attribute if that is what the user wants, seems more flexible than hardcoding setting
a header.