james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer ...@byteaction.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] James 2.3.0 Beta 1
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 12:38:44 GMT
I don't whould add such new features in the next stable release. I think
we agreed that we called it "feature freezed". I whould add them to the
current trunk where we could test it more (maybe you have test it enough
the last years) and write junit tests if you don't have allready some..

Anyway if the others think we should add them im not against this..

bye
Norman

Am Freitag, den 09.06.2006, 14:33 +0200 schrieb Vincenzo Gianferrari
Pini: