james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer ...@byteaction.de>
Subject Re: Digital Siganture Verification Mailet
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 05:11:51 GMT
Hi,

you should add a jira issue (new feature) and grand asl rights when you
upload the file. Thats all.

Jira could be accessed by : http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES

Bye
Norman

Am Montag, den 19.06.2006, 01:13 +0000 schrieb Andres Quiñones:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I want to contribute to the community a mailtet that verify the digital signature of
every email received by James. Its done by BouncyCastle libraries, an Authority CRL and a
Authority Authentication Certificate. So I want to know what i have to do to contribute to
the community.

> Thanks in regard,
>
> Andres G. Quiñones
> Bogota, Colombia
> Porque un mensaje de correo en tu teléfono móvil debería ser fácil: prueba la versión
beta de Windows Live Mail for Mobile