james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Managing Changes
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 15:43:34 GMT
Serge Knystautas wrote:
>> Well, I think this explain why I think that this is not a best practice.
>> Most James discussions takes weeks and are lost forever with no results.
>
> This thread has gotten somewhat bitter.
>
> My 2 cents... I voted for Stefano as a committer and trust him to fix
> what he breaks. discuss his changes, and scratch his itches.

Thank you!

> I guess I already said this, but there's a lack of trust among the
> group about whether they think people will fix problems or will get
> things done in time or something... I'm not completely clear what
> Stefano is doing wrong:

Yes, you already said it, and I already read it. I understand we are on
the same line because I'm also not completely clear what I'm doing wrong.

I like C-T-R. I always said that I don't fear receiving vetoes. But
please stop endless non technical discussions. If any PMC member feel
strong about his ideas he simply should use his -1s, give technical
explanations and take his responsibilities.

Stefano