james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernd Fondermann" <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: 2.3 Beta 2 milestone?
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:51:04 GMT
+0 for cutting a beta2, had no time to evaluate my 3-day test run
results yet and 1 or 2 runs are still to pending.

I'd like to have us decide on the TEMPORARY DEFAULT configuration
before having a RC.
Because I suppose a fair amount of users are using the default config
and it can be seen as a recommended way to run the server, it could be
problematic to change it from a tested RC to release.

  Bernd