james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] jSPF 0.9 Release
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:18:25 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> And thank you for the build.xml.  :-)
>
> +1 if this is going to be labeled as a beta.
>
> 	--- Noel

I thought that 0.x already show a beta status.
Btw please tell us the exact versioning you will vote +1 ;-)

0.9b ?
0.9b1 ?

I'm not sure that beta is the best descriptor for this release. It has a
lot of unit tests and I expect we'll change major things like the
logging facade before the following release.

I still think that 0.9 would be better as is, and that we'll move to 1.0
(with betas and rcs) as soon as we'll have fixed bugs and defined the
final logging library.

Btw, I don't want to slow down this release as we need to make this in
order to have some people that test it, so I will be +1 for any label
you like, just write it ;-)

Stefano