james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Joachim Draeger ...@joachim-draeger.de>
Subject Re: IMAP Roadmap
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 16:37:32 GMT
Hi!

The weather is just to hot here to work on the computer! Of course I
wanted to write a few words for introduction :-)  This is the first
draft of a roadmap for imap. I'm looking forward to your input!
You find the html version here: http://www.joachim-draeger.de/JamesImap/
And the source:
http://svn.joachim-draeger.de/repos/james/imap/src/site/xdocs/
Feel free to send in patches for typos and bad english! :-)
I'm going to concentrate on user/message storage API now.

greetings

Joachim