james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Serge Knystautas" <sknystau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r420948 - in /james/server/trunk/src/java/org/apache/james: smtpserver/ transport/ userrepository/ util/connection/
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:52:44 GMT
On 7/12/06, Norman Maurer <nm@byteaction.de> wrote:
> I like the setter stuff you put in there. With setters its also more
> easy to write junit tests. I allready use them for example in
> DNSRBLHandlerTest..I don't see any "real" problem with the setter
> methods.

I like setters too.

I'm -1 on creating some new non-Avalon service locator approach,
unless there is much more discussion.  Avalon is service locator and
is what we use throughout.  I don't want to tie James code to Avalon,
but I'm not convinced with the alternates that have shown up yet.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501