james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: website look experiments.. please feedback
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:44:01 GMT
Norman Maurer wrote:
>> My only two requests are that we get the "Source code" link fixed
>> (from what's on the current site) and that we have the process of
>> updating the website clearly documented so all committers can do it.
>
> Right.. a howto whould be nice :-)

Don't worry, I'll add a TXT file to james/site repository as soon as I
will finish my tests with maven.

I changed it everytime I did it in the last 2 days, so I'll do that only
once at the end.

Btw it is nothing more difficult than the current way to do that, and it
will become even more easy if we move the whole james to maven2.

Stefano

PS: I'm still learning, I never used maven2 to generate website for a
multiproject, before.