james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: "votes" for next 2.3 release
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:51:00 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>> Stefano Bagnara wrote:
>>> I think we should update derby both in trunk and branch, test it works,
>>> and we are ready for the 2.3.0b2 vote.
>
>> Built, signed and upload in process to
> http://people.apache.org/~noel/james
>
> Done.
>
> 	--- Noel

I'm ready to update our site repository with introducing the new docs
from trunk.

I changed the "documentation" menu to include this items:

James 2.1-2.2 (Old James 2.X)
Design 2.1-2.2 (Old Design)
James 2.3
Design 2.3

I think that for a while we should keep both because:
- many people we'll look for 2.2 even after 2.3 release
- search engines have 2.2 items indexed
- 2.3 docs are not completed yet, but they are better than nothing.

Should I commit it to the site repository and update the minotaur checkout?

Stefano