james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: "votes" for next 2.3 release
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 14:49:41 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Bernd Fondermann wrote:
>
>> I am currently preparing the downloads... please stay tuned.
>
> I already did!  Days ago.  And posted them.  And have been waiting for
> anyone to comment.
>
> 	--- Noel

I voted against that release (-0) because of the pending changes we were
discussing and I applied today. I've not vetoed but no one else voted +1
so I think we should move forward and try a further vote with the
updated branch.

Norman is upgrading Derby now. I think we should update derby both in
trunk and branch, test it works, and we are ready for the 2.3.0b2 vote.

Stefano