james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject [VOTE] James 2.3.0b2 Release (Was: "votes" for next 2.3 release)
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 16:58:03 GMT
Ok, downloaded and run a simple test. Seems to work.

I saw that derby is initialized anyway so I just committed a change to
2.3 branch to comment the jdbc embedded driver configuration (also
updating the default documenting comment).

Btw I think this should not be blocking, and I'm +1 for 2.3.0b2 release.

+1 Stefano Bagnara

Stefano

PS: I updated JIRA to include a 2.3.0b2 release package and its changelog.